Returning an Item
You can return a purchase from our website to any of our local retail stores (exclusions may apply) or by mail to our Customer Care Department. For a list of retail stores near you, click here.Exclusions:
- Orders over $100.00 or special order items not carried in our local retail stores must be returned to our Customer Care Department.
To return an item to one of our retail stores, simply take your item(s) and packing slip to one of our retail stores to process your return. For a list of retail stores near you, click here.
Mail your item to our Customer Care Department:
- Please refer to your packing slip for detailed return instructions.
- Pack the item(s) securely in the original package if possible or use a box that will not damage, fold or bend the items. Please do not return item(s) in envelopes. Packaging item(s) in this manner may damage them.
- Enclose the bottom portion of the original packing slip with the item(s). Be sure to keep the top portion. If you cannot send your packing slip, you must include your order number, billing name and address with the item(s)
- Clearly address the package label with our returns facility destination address below:
Attn: Returns Department
7555 Woodland Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46278
- Take the package to any post office or carrier outlet to have your package shipped to the provided address. You may wish to ensure your package for the full replacement value with your chosen carrier.
- All item(s) must be returned in new condition (unwashed and unworn), in the original boxes (whenever possible), and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to insure full credit.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- If the return item(s) are damaged during shipment, a refund may be issued in the form of a gift card.
- Keep the return tracking number from the package you are returning to insure that the package is received by our Returns Department.